Thursday, November 16, 2023

God's Book of DNA

Colossians 3:16: [16] Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

"When something dwells in you, it settles down and is at home. What's to dwell in you? The Word of Christ.

"David says in Psalm 139: [13] For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

[14] I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
[15] My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
[16] Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

"Three thousand years ago David knew something about what happened to him when he was created. This passage is really talking about the creation of man, Adam. David knew something about how you and I were created," explains Richard Jordan.

"You see where he says, 'In thy book all my members were written'? DNA is the basic genetic structure of your makeup. What they've learned about DNA is it's not a random sequencing. It has letters that, when you put them together, form words, which put together form sentences. They have periods and paragraph marks and it literally reads like a book. Everything about you is originally written in that little genetic package that we call DNA and it's really like a book.

"But you notice David says, 'In thy book all my members were written.' Who really wrote the book of DNA that makes up you? God did.

Isaiah 34 says, [16] Seek ye out of the book of the LORD and read.' So, when I do that, what am I reading? The divine DNA of God's life. Jesus said, 'The words I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.' 

"Look at the word Genesis. What do the first four letters spell? Genesis 5:1: [1] This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

"Now, I got a book of genes! You know that's the first time the word 'book' shows up in the Bible?! In the Bible, the first time a book shows up it's a book of genes. It's a book of DNA!

Luke 8:11: [11] Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

"In that little plant seed is the DNA of the plant--everything it's going to be. What's the verse say the seed is in the parable? The Word of God. It's all in that seed, and then it's just going to continually manifest itself as it grows and that is the Word of God.

"Acts 12 says, [24] But the word of God grew and multiplied. That's what life does. It grows. God's made this connection in there."

(new article tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment