Saturday, July 27, 2024

What YOU can count on!

Soon after coming home from work this evening my mom asked me (after something she saw on FOX News prompted her) if I had heard about the Olympics opening show. She said they had a scene where gay men posed as apostles in the Last Supper.

She said, "I'm not going to watch any of the Olympics after seeing that."

I said, "Yeah, I agree (not having even seen the scene, of course). It's become so liberal and anti-God."

She responded, "Not Anti-Muslim, though. They would never do that to anything of theirs." I said, "You got that right."

I thought, but didn't say, "The Muslims would kill them in a heartbeat just for being gay, but the agenda for almost every unsaved celebrity of any kind/big company/governmental-whatever is now, more and more, narrowed down to ONE field: Bible-believing Christians and Jews!!

 *****

I'm going to share a quick story with you. At the conference's picnic I was able to see a longtime member of the church, a retired teacher who has never married and is now in her mid-80s, I think. She was talking to a woman from Erie, Pa., telling her that she had read the "Fourth Turning" and was now finished with the "Fourth Turning is Here."

I told the woman from Pennsylvania that at the very least she should have water and canned goods stored up for a bad event.

This friend who is the husband of an even closer friend, and I mean that from a relationship-history standpoint only, overheard me talking to her about our next 9/11 coming next year, and gave me a look like, "Oh, my, are you really talking about that stuff to her today!" I told him when I caught his look, "What am I supposed to do? Hey, I'm a journalist. This is what I know to do."

For anyone who really wants to take me serious, I truly believe it, and I'm not going to back down now.

*****

Here's something that I wrote on the Fourth of July and deleted in the middle of the night because I thought it was too "edgy" and I might be real embarrassed:

I realize I want to be more open about myself; that I can't fear being rejected anymore. It's too late in the game for me to be fearful of what people, especially people I actually know, will think of me.

In my mind, and I mean this sincerely, I really don't know if I'll be here a year from now! I actually don't think cataclysmic events are that far off at all--a new pandemic, WWIII, nuclear detonations, electric grid shut-downs, lack of water, food.

First off, they are telling us every which way they know that they are mocking us believers (let alone Believers in Jesus Christ!) in our country, and they will trick us into thinking everything is okay, then pull the plug. There is this kind of hatred for our country among those elites "in charge"! They are mocking us at every turn.

I mentioned in my earlier post, that I already discarded, that this famed L.A. historian, Victor David Hansen, is shown on his FOX News cameos from his study with his book in the background, "The End of Everything." Pure mockery in our face.

On an easier scale to decifer, Kamala is in a new video she's posted where she tells a BFF about the "extremists", "They not like us."

We're being done in on every level as we sit and enjoy our fireworks and grilled burgers and hot dogs. By my estimation, the next big blast of 9/11-style fury against America (and everything we stand for) will happen sometime in 2025.

*****

The most beautiful sound from my bedroom window right now as I write is the steady sound of distant firecrackers going off in my neighborhood and beyond!!! It is better than any New Year's Eve sound you will almost ever hear. It's in a sound, "I love you, America." I don't think you would really care to let them off otherwise. 

Our leaders are letting us know that they are not for us. They are in a game with the Jesuits in charge. Biden is a Jesuit. Trump is a Jesuit. As they say, "This will not end well."

If you think any of that debate was on the quote "up and up" you were fooled. I tell people to look it up. Trump went to Fordham and at least two of his kids went to other Jesuit universities, including Ivanka.

The mockery of President Biden's performance was magnified by the fact he was drugged. Anybody who's ever seen someone drugged up (I don't care from whatever pill/shot it came) knows they can act like he did if they're doped up enough!

More and more, I realize I am not a journalist anymore. I had a pretty good run in the professional newspaper/magazine field. I was in New York City when my career ended, only by my choice and only because I just received an inheritance from my father's sudden death one month following 9/11.

In fact, my colleagues, who I went through 9/11 with together--literally we were all at the Print '01 worldwide convention (commercial printing) at McCormick convention center in Chicago that day--were sad to see me go.

The reason I quit, and this is what I told my bosses when I quit, was to write a book about the Bible!!! That's the reason I had!!! I spent the next four years living in Midtown Manhattan, Hell's Kitchen, 48th and 10th, without a job and without a "life."

Now I know today we are really close to losing everything we know in this country and it will be horrific. It will start right after the election in November, but there will be a "surprise" 9/11-style attack in the beginning months of 2025.

Personally, from what I've gleaned, I think it will be in March, 2025. It will very well likely include the grid going down for at least parts of this country. From what I've gleaned, it will most definitely include internet and cell service, bringing the supply chain to a halt.

No comments:

Post a Comment