Monday, September 19, 2022

Backs turned, worshipping sun god

“The blazing star, or glory in the center, refers us to the sun, which enlightens the earth with its refulgent rays, dispensing its blessings to mankind at large and giving light and life to all things here below.” – Masonic Lectures.

From online article: "The Egyptians believe that the spirit of their Sun God, Ra, resides within the obelisk.  Therefore, they would worship and pray to the obelisk, always facing East , three times daily, if possible.  The greatest obelisk in the world is the Washington Monument, created by the Freemasons in honor of President George Washington.  To see how important the obelisk is to the Mason, you only have to go to a cemetery where Masons are buried and look at the many graves which display obelisk grave stones."

*****

Ezekiel 8:12: [12] Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.

"By the way, they are in the temple; they are in the sanctuary, the holy place. You've got these elders of Israel in the temple doing all this pagan stuff.

Verses 13-14: [13] He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do. [14] Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

"Now, that's the son of the sun god. They're worshipping the sun and they're turning toward the east. The way the temple is set up is the ark of the covenant stuff is to the west. You come in the door and you go west.

"They literally have their back turned to the glory of God in the most holy place, worshipping the sun god as it comes up," explains Richard Jordan.

Verses 15-16: [15] Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

[16] And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

"What happens is they take the images on the walls . . . Ezekiel 8:10-11: [10] So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.

[11] And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

"Notice how they've got all these images of what they're worshipping portrayed on the wall. The images are the pictures, not just an idol, but it's carved into the appearance--in modern religion we call it icons.

"You know, the Greek Orthodox church, for example, uses icons, all kind of stuff where they have the pictures they hold up and bless. These guys have all this religious paraphernalia that comes out of paganism and the point is it's just polluted Israel--it's even in the temple!

"When it says it's got the seventy men, that's the elders of the nation. There are 24 heads of the priesthood so you've got the leaders of the priests of Israel doing this. Israel is completely overtaken with apostasy and God says the old answer is to wipe you guys out.

"Baal worship has taken over completely and literally God is saying to Israel, 'I'm not going to share my place, my sanctuary, with other gods. This is my ground. I chose it, I built it, I put it here from creation, I've intended this to be where I'm going to be and I'm not going to let other gods take my place. I've warned you, I've told you, you didn't pay any attention to me, I've tried to get you back and time's up. I'm going to wipe you out.'

"I love Ezekiel 7:24: [24] Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.

"They got all their little places they call 'holy places' in the midst of the sanctuary. God says, 'No, that isn't going to happen and I'm going to get rid of them. Time's up.'

"So the motivation, and this is the point for the 'fifth course of judgment' is the complete apostasy of the nation Israel into Baal worship. Listen, the enemy ALWAYS is false religion, false doctrine."

(new article tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment