Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Globalism & God's favorite verse for U.N.

Everything you need to know about the ultimate outcome of Palestine is succinctly wrapped up in Joel 3, a passage about the restoration of Israel at the Second Advent of Jesus Christ:

[2] I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
[3] And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
[4] Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompence me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
[5] Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:
[6] The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
[7] Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head.

“God’s going to bring the nations to Israel and judge them in order to deliver Israel,” explains Jordan. “Notice how it says in verse 4, ‘Whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land’? You see, the U.S. ‘solution’ to the Middle East problem--from Reagan to Clinton to Bush, just go on back--our answer has been, ‘Let’s parcel up the land.’

“The term ‘Palestine’ was first attributed to the land of Israel by the Romans in the 2nd Century. You hear about 70 A.D. when Titus came in, but he didn’t remove the Jews from the land; he just destroyed the temple.

“In 115 A.D. there was another rebellion and finally in 135 A.D., they were tired of them and came in and deported them all and renamed the land after the Philistines because they were so sick of the Jews, and that’s where the term Palestine comes from.

“The Romans actually applied it to the land, so the first inhabitants of Palestine were the Jews—they were the first Palestinians. Starting in the ’50s and ’60s, the way the term’s been used is as a political football to try . . . because in 1947, when Israel reestablished itself as a state, all the Arab nations attacked them.

“The British, after WW II, created Jordan as the homeland for the Arabs. After Israel became a nation, one of the political tactics was to try and squeeze them out, saying, ‘We need a home land for all those Arabs over there in the land you guys now have.’ Well, take them home! Bring them back over to Jordan and let them reconnect with their people! But no, no, no, you see, it’s all a political thing.

*****

“I read that verse in Joel 3 and I think, ‘It isn’t just that they scattered the nation of Israel, but they parted the land.' All that stuff is just defiantly flying in the face of God Himself about what He says to do with the land.

“But that’s okay, because Zephaniah 3:8 says, ‘Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.’

“He’s saying, ‘I’m going to establish the U.N., all right!’ Joel tells you why He’s going to do that. God says, ‘Sure, you can gather them all together.’

“You see, globalism will never work. You have this global economy and so forth and all you’re doing is heading for destruction. God established nationalism; borders, language, culture in order to, as Acts 6:17 says, facilitate man’s ability to be evangelized.

“If you think you can deny that for the economic advantage . . . the only people gaining economic advantage from globalism are these big-money people--the status-run governments and corporatists--getting money easy from all these places, instead of having to go through each one individually.”

(new article tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment