Monday, November 8, 2010

22 flavors

I started my diet in earnest today. Just a small chicken breast and some succotash for dinner. Only healthy, low-fat food and drink from now on. Fortunately, I have at least 22 different herbal teas to pick from for evening satiation--water is the key to staving off hunger. The hardest hours for me are always the ones before bedtime. I just hope I can sleep since its harder to come by when my stomach's rumbling. For exercise, I have my mini-trampoline to jog on while i swirl around either my 10-pound or 5-pound hand weights. One of the biggest things that's gotten me into my weight problem is what's called plantar fascitis. Anytime I go jogging I feel the pain in my heels.

So, have to get up around 5 tomorrow morning for work and just got home 15 minutes ago from picking up a resident just-released from Stroger Hospital (all the way down at Harrison and Damen off the Ike) after major surgery. I'll be sure and post a new article tomorrow. Looking forward to making my fresh-fruit diet smoothie in the morning and having a cup of coffee with low-fat creamer. The old-new Lisa is ready for battle (of the bulge and the Enemy).

No comments:

Post a Comment