Monday, June 12, 2023

'As with the tabernacle of your Moloch'

"The day of the Lord is a long period and what we're focusing on in Amos is the early part; the gloominess, the judgment that's got to come to wipe away . . . 

"A verse to keep in mind all through this stuff is Zephaniah 3:8. Here's God's counsel to the little flock, the believing remnant: [8] Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

"God says, 'Wait upon me.' You've heard of the patience of Job; he patiently waited for the Lord to speak and to do. In James 5 is that patient waiting. He said, 'Wait on me.' Why? 'All this stuff here is not the end; wait til the end of the story,' " explains Richard Jordan.

"He said, 'I'm going to assemble all the Gentiles together; I'm going to get them in a united nations.' Why? 'To pour upon them my indignation, even all my fierce anger.' 

"But it's going to take some time to do that and that's what the Antichrist's ministry is going to be about. Gathering the nations together, believing the lie. God says, 'I'm going to get them all together in one place so I can just get them all in one whack.'

"That's not exactly how He said it, but that's a free translation. All the patient waiting, just keep in mind that He's using the Antichrist to gather together all the unbelievers so that He can destroy them.

Amos 5:21: [21] I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

"God said, 'You guys have made a religion out of what I gave Moses and I despise it.'

"God says He hates religion. You ask, 'Well, why did He give one? Well, He didn't hate the one He gave; what He hated was what people did with it.

Proverbs 15:8: [8] The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.

"That 'sacrifice to the wicked.' They're doing exactly what God told Israel to do but their heart is only to do it for themselves. He said, 'You draw near to me with your mouth but your heart's far from me.' He said, 'I despise that.'

Amos 5: [22] Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts. [23] Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.

"God's saying, 'You got all that praise and worship music going on and I don't want to hear it!' Why? 'Because you've got no heart for my truth; you just got a heart for pleasing yourself.'

[24] But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.
[25] Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?

"The answer to that is no. They offered those sacrifices, but they weren't offering them to the God of the Bible. They were religious; but the religion was a false religion to a false god--the Baal worship stuff.

"They've gone out and in their vain imagination made themselves their own god. They decided God ought to look like this.

[26] But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
[27] Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts.

"You know what Israel did when they were in the wilderness? They carried around with them the church of a false god; not just God's tabernacle but another one and it had a symbol called the Star of David.

"The Star of David is a six-pointed star made out of two triangles that are intersected like that. You've got six triangles inside. In the Bible, stars are angels. Do you know an angel in the Bible associated with that number 666? There's the symbol that represents him.

"Israel didn't even know what they were doing and they were carrying him around. He's used in everything in the world; that star shows up. What is it? It's got a point toward heaven and a point toward earth. You put the two together and it represents, in symbolism . . .

"From a Freemasonry Encyclopedia: 'In Freemasonry it is the symbol of the union of the two principle sources prevailing in the universe. Active, passive. Male, female. Heaven, earth.'

"When you mingle them together, you put together darkness and light, error and truth, ignorance and wisdom, good and evil. And what's Satan trying to do?

"He's trying to put heaven and earth--'I'm going to be like the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth. I'll be the one who does that.'

"And they produced images . . . What's an image? You have an imagination, an idea, a foolish thought. You've decided something in your mind. 'I'm going to be God,' and you make an image that reflects the thinking in your mind. That image doesn't just pop out; it comes from an imagination inside of your thinking.

"That passage right there is quoted in Acts 7 by Stephen when he talks about Israel as they began to worship the host of heaven. And who's the prince the power of the air? That's who they began to worship and the way you worship him isn't that you're sitting down.

"They have all the incantations, the witchcraft, the occult stuff and all this business they do, but what they're doing is they're trying to substitute God's Word and the mystery. The secret behind it all is in their symbolism where they're laying it out. You have to be part of the elite, the initiated group, to understand it. That's the secret aspect of it.

"The difference between the satanic secret and God's secret is God says, 'Here it is, here's what I plan to do--tell everybody about it!' But Satan says, 'If you want to understand it, I know something God knows that He doesn't want you to know, but if you come over here I'll tell you,' and that's exactly what he told Eve in Genesis 3: 'God knows that if you eat of that tree you're going to know something that you can't know unless you're one of the gods, so follow me.'

"That whole lie program will become personified in a man called the Lie; the man of sin, the son of perdition, and in the religious system that brings him to power."

No comments:

Post a Comment